Holiday Shoppe recap

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Whew. It's been a crazy few weeks! Two boutiques means I have been super busy. Anyways. I wanted to post a few pics of an awesome Holiday Shoppe I was a part of a few weeks ago. Liz, from the Blue Eyed Owl got together a bunch of crafty ladies for a co-op vintage market. There were so many handmade and vintage items. And yummy food. AND santa. Yeah - it was awesome. Here are just a few snapshots from the day.



This should have said "scalding hot cocoa" it was a wee bit warm.



Just a little peak at my booth:)


New sparkle headbands!



Some lovely vintage ice cream bowls:) I do love these. A lot.



Blue Eyed Owl (love these bows).



Vintage ornaments from Blue Eyed Owl - love it.



Beautiful bows from Ashley @ The Pink Ruffle

More Pink Ruffle goodness...


Paper straws from Domestic Charm - I was next to Katelyn that day and she had such fun stuff and I love her super creative blog!




Lovely felt headbands from Miss Hotcakes





Junk in the Trunk girls representin! They had some beautiful items as usual:)


Ashley from the Shine Project!



And the lovely Bonnie Inc.!

There were some other great vendors there but my camera stopped working halfway thru the day so I didn't get around to everyone:(



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so good! I miss all you ladies :)

Post a Comment